MS in Global Finance program is a one-year, modular master's degree program jointly offered by the HKUST Business School and NYU Stern that lets you experience 3 major financial centers in the world!
The Master of Science in Global Finance program-the first executive-format master's degree, focusing on global finance, program in Asia Pacific- offers professionals the opportunity to advance their knowledge and hone their skills under the guidance of internationally recognized academics.
June 25, 2012
* Applications will be accepted until places are filled.
* An interview will be arranged after a completed application and the supporting documents have been received.
* Program start date: Late November 2012 (tentative)
- A Bachelor degree with an acceptable GPA result
- Five years of full-time working experience; applicants with less experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Two recommendation forms
- TOEFL at least 100 (iBT) or IELTS with an overall score of 6.0
*GMAT is required for applicants with insufficient quantitative background; the Program Office will inform applicants if GMAT is required
1. Please describe your current employment responsibilities. (max. 250 words)
2. Why do you want to pursue this degree? What do you hope to achieve? (max. 250 words)
3. Discuss a business challenge that you have faced. How have you dealt with or resolved this issue, and what are the lessons you learned from this experience? (max. 250 words)
4. How do you define success? (max. 250 words)
1. How long have you known the applicant? ____ Years
2. Under what circumstances have you known the applicant?
3. What do you consider the applicant’s most outstanding talents or characteristics?
4. What are the applicant’s major weaknesses?
*Two recommendation forms are required.
MS in Global Finance Program Office
HONG KONG OFFICE (Campus)
Room 6417, 6/F (Lifts 25-26),
HKUST, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2358-5028 Fax: (852) 3104-0329
Website: http://globalfinance.bm.ust.hk; www.globalfinancemaster.com
NEW YORK OFFICE
Henry Kaufman Management Center
44 West 4th Street, Suite 4-100
New York, NY 10012
Tel: (1) 212-998-0442 Fax: (1) 212-995-4222