• The Summer Institute for General Management provides exceptional juniors, seniors, and recent college graduates the unique opportunity to learn from Stanford's world-renowned MBA faculty.
• The curriculum combines intense academic coursework, professional development workshops, and guest speakers from leading companies to give participants a solid understanding of business fundamentals.
• It is a non-credit program, and grades are not given. Students who successfully complete program expectations will be awarded a certificate endorsed by the Graduate School of Business.
June 20 - July 17, 2010 (Four weeks)
1) must have completed at least three years of undergraduate studies in a non-business field.
2) application fee $40/$165 for International students
4) TOEFL score(min:100iBT)
5) two letters of recommendations
March 9, 2010 (Rolling admissions)
Essay 1. What are your career aspirations? How will participating in the Summer Institute for General Management help you achieve them?
Essay 2. What matters most to you, and why?
Essay 3. Please select two of the questions listed below and indicate the two questions you intend to answer.
1. Tell us about a time when you built or developed a team whose performance exceeded expectations.
2. Tell us about a time when you made a lasting impact on your organization.
3. Tell us about a time when you motivated others to support your vision or initiative.
4. Tell us about a time when you went beyond what was defined, established, or expected.
The SIGM program tuition covers the cost for all program expenses, including room and board, classroom materials, excursions and events. To secure a place in the program, payment is due upon admission. Admitted applicants may apply for a loan within five days of their admission.
Assistant Director, Programs and Marketing
Office of Executive Education
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Toll Free: 866.542.2205 (US and Canada)