l Assist students with graduate school application process, including on-line application, application documents preparation, administrative issues.
l Discuss and brainstorm application documents (recommendation letters and resume ) with students and come up with clear positioning.
l Coordinate between students and editors, scheduling the overall application process, making sure all application documents are delivered to students in a timely manner.
l Able to take calls and do basic telephone sales
l In charge of administrative issues: maintain online recourses, book appointments for students
l Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and oral English and Mandarin
l Strong organizational and project management skills with high attention to detail
l Able to work under pressure and under deadline
l Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
l Original, Active and out-of-the box thinking
l Familiarity with business issues
l 1-2 years of work experience in education industry, overseas study/work experience (desired, but not required)
This would be an ideal job for current students or anyone looking to do 5-20 hours of work/week.
Location: Anywhere in the world
To apply please send 1) a copy of your CV and 2) a writing sample (ideally a college/grad school application essay) to Cindy Tang, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a college/grad school application is unavailable, please answer ONE of the following questions in 300 words or less:
1. If you could choose a specific country or city in which to live, where would it be and why?
2. Tell us about the hardest decision you have made in your life?"
3. If you were given the chance to add one specific talent to your person, what would it be and why?
4. Tell us about the most interesting person you have ever met in your life.
5. What has been the most difficult feedback you have received to date?
6. What personal value means the most to you?
7. Who do you most admire and why?
8. If you were given a day and could do anything you desired, what would you do?
9. What is your favorite quote? Why?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. Tell us about your greatest accomplishment.
12. What has been your most difficult or painful experience?