Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must include the following: (upload document)
Please provide information on any aspect of your candidacy that requires further explanation, or information that you would like the Admissions Committee to know (300 word limit)
Current Full-Time Employment
1. Previous Roles/Promotions and Dates (150 word limit)
2. Describe your primary job responsibilities; 1) type and size of internal and external teams with which you work or supervise； 2) type and number of clients or projects you manage; 3) size of budget or revenue for which you are responsible; 4) international experience or exposure (150 word limit)
3) What is your most significant challenge (150 word limit)
4. What is your most significant accomplishment? (150 word limit)
We require three references for the Master of Finance application:
1. Professional Reference from your line manager/supervisor
2. Peer Reference from a team member/colleague
3. Academic Reference
Please provide us with a one-two page letter of reference for the candidate. Please tell us anything that you think will help the Admissions Committee evaluate the candidate's application, but in particular we would like you to address the following issues.
Please complete if you are a Supervisor or Peer Referee
1. Elaborate and/or provide us with concrete examples if you have rated the applicant as below average, outstanding or exceptional on any of the qualities in the "Rate the Applicant" Section.
2. Describe what you like most and least about working with the applicant.
3. Tell us about any particular weakness the candidate has compared to other peers/team members that you regularly work with.
4. Describe the applicant's attitude and behaviour when working with: (a) managers/supervisors (b) peers (c) subordinates
Please complete if you are an Academic Referee
1. Elaborate and/or provide us with concrete examples of how the applicant has demonstrated the intellectual capacity to undertake this postgraduate programme. For example, demonstration of quant skill, capability of rigorous analysis & critical reflection of problems, mastering understanding in theoretical concepts.
2. Please provide us with any further relevant information about the candidate's experience, abilities and temperament that you feel would be relevant.