October 15, 2012
December 3, 2012
January 21, 2013
February 25, 2013
April 8, 2013
May 27, 2013
* We recommend that all non-EU citizens apply before April in order to assure time for visa procedure.
1. Please describe your short term professional goals (post MBA). (200 word limit)
2. Please describe your long term professional goals (post MBA). (200 word limit)
3. Describe two substantial accomplishments and one failure in a professional or private endeavour. (600 word limit)
4. Describe your job responsibilities. (250 word limit)
5. Describe the most difficult project (personal or professional) that you have faced recently (within last two years). (200 word limit)
6. I wish that the application had asked me... (200 word limit)
IESE Scholarship Essay 1
In addition to the academic and professional activities already mentioned, describe any other activities in which you were or are currently involved. This includes university, college, community, athletic, political and cultural organizations, articles published, awards won, professional titles obtained, etc.
(200 word limit) (Please include the essay question number in your essay.)
IESE Scholarship Essay 2
How do you plan to finance the IESE MBA and what financial needs do you think justify awarding a scholarship in your case? (200 word limit) (Please include the essay question number in your essay)
Two letters of recommendation are required.
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what context (please limit your response to 5 lines, any further text may not be recorded)?
2. What do you consider to be the applicant's talents or strengths (please limit your response to 5 lines, any further text may not be recorded)?
3. What do you consider to be the applicant's weaknesses (please limit your response to 5 lines, any further text may not be recorded)?
4. Do you know of any personal circumstances which might affect the applicant's performance within a demanding MBA Program? If so, please explain (please limit your response to 20 lines, any further text may not be recorded).
6. Please comment on the ratings that you have assigned above and make any additional statements about the applicant's record, potential, or personal qualities which you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in considering this person's application for the MBA Program (please limit your responce to 5 lines, any further text may not be recorded).
IESE Business School
MBA Admissions Department -Full-time MBA Program
Avenida Pearson, 21
TEL: +34 93 253 4200
September to June: Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 18:00
July and August: Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 14:30
* Please note that the Admissions Office is closed from August 1 - August 17.
Last updated: July 10, 2012