For the Full-Time NUS MBA, the application window is from 01 October 2011 – 31 March 2012.
1. Choose one of the two questions below: a. Describe your most valued accomplishment and explain why you view it as such OR b. Describe a time when you failed. What did you learn from that failure? How has that failure made you better equipped for the future? [300-word limit]
2. Name one current issue (economic / social / political) that Asia is facing and identify a couple of strategies that you feel may adequately address the issue. [300-word limit]
3. “Rampant consumerism (seeking material goods without the ability to afford them) is one of the main causes for the current global economic crisis. Restraining consumerism remains a key task for developed countries like the US and Western Europe.” What are your views? [300-word limit]
Job Description (300 characters)
Name of institution/professional bodies/organization (word limit not specified):
Details (word limit not specified):
1) Why is it important for you to embark on your MBA now? (max 300 char)
2) Have you ever applied to the NUS MBA Program or its Double Degree programs? If yes, please state the year and the result of your application. (max 300 char)
3) If you are a re-applicant to the NUS MBA Program or its Double Degree programs, please highlight your progress since your last application. (max 300 char)
Briefly describe your post MBA career plans and the course of action you intend to take in order for you to meet your goals successfully. (word limit not specified)
Two reference Letters
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity/context? (Maximum 300 characters)
4. In your opinion, what is the candidate’s leadership potential for the next five years? (Maximum 1500 characters)
5. Please provide three most memorable achievements the applicant attained in your company.(Maximum 1500 characters)
6. Kindly provide an instance when the applicant exhibited any one of the following qualities: (Maximum 1500 characters)
-Exceptional Work Performance
7. From what you understand of the applicant, what are his/her main motivations or interests in life? (Maximum 1500 chracters)
Application Fees: There are no application fees.
Program Fees for The NUS MBA Aug 2010 Intake:
Full-time program: S$50,000 (Payable over the first 3 semesters*)
Part-time program: S$50,000 (Payable over the first 5 semesters*)
* There are 2 semesters in one academic year.
An acceptance fee of S$5,000 is payable upon acceptance of offer. This will be credited towards your tuition fees.
If you are located anywhere else in the world, send your supporting documents to: