For Fall 2012 Entry
Application Deadline: February 15, 2012
Notification: April 15, 2012
Application Deadline: April 1, 2012
Notification: June 1, 2012
Rolling Admissions after April 1, 2012
*After April 1 we move to rolling admissions, during which we continue to accept applications on a first-come, first-served space-available basis. Incomplete applications will be shifted to the subsequent rounds until all required materials have been submitted.
Statement of Purpose (required, 500 - 1,000 words)
Your response should include a thoughtful presentation of the personal and professional experiences that have ld to your decision to pursue graduate management education. It should also provide an identification of your specific short- and long-term career objectives, an explanation of your decision to pursue this degree at this point in your life, a description of your specific interest in the Olin Business School, and any other information that would help inform the Admissions Committee of your qualifications for our program.
Please provide any additional information not previously addressed in other areas of the application that you feel would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in its assessment of your candidacy. (300 words maximum)
1. How and when did you first become interested in Washington University's Olin Business School? (600 characters maximum)
2. List awards, scholarships, honrary fraternities and other honors. (600 characters maximum)
3. List your involvement in community, extracurricular, and professional organizations. (600 characters maximum)
4. List the name of any relative(s) who have graduated from Washington University or anyone who has recommended Olin to you. (600 characters maximum)
5. Please list other colleges/universities you are applying to. (300 characters maximum)
We don’t require or accept letters of recommendation. Rather, we ask that you submit names and contact information for two references as part of the online application. The Admissions Committee may contact these references as part of its evaluation of your application.
If you submitted a previous application to the program prior to the last admission cycle (Before September 1, 2009) you must submit an entirely new application using the "Apply Online" link.
If you submitted a previous application to the program during our last admissions cycle (after September 1, 2009), you should not submit a new application. Rather you should provide the following:
Address:Olin Business School
MBA Admissions, Box 1133
1 Brookings Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63130
Phone: (314) 935-7301 or (888) 622-5115
Admissions E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic application: https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=wustl-mba