• This is an intensive four-week business program for current non-business Masters, Ph.D, and Post-doc students.
• It is a non-credit program, and grades are not given. Students who successfully complete program expectations will be awarded a certificate endorsed by the Graduate School of Business.
• This program utilizes a combination of lectures, team projects, small group discussions, workshops, and guest speakers to give the participants a comprehensive experience and a solid understanding of the process of starting a new business venture.
June 20 - July 16, 2010 (Four weeks)
• current non-business Masters, Ph.D, and Post-doc students
• online application
• application fee - $40
• two letters of recommendations
• official transcripts from each college and/or university you have attended, regardless of the number of credits received.
If you're an international student, you will also need to provide:
• A copy of your passport
• Documentation of financial eligibility
• An extra fee of $125 which you will pay with your $40 application fee.
• Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL score)
March 15, 2010 (Rolling admissions)
Why would you like to participate in the Summer Institute for Entrepreneurship?
What are your entrprneurial ambitions? If you are currently pursuing an entrepreneurial venture, please specify.
What specific entrpreneurial goals do you hope to achieve and how will the Summer Institute for Entrpreneurship help you achieve these goals?
What leadership skills, experiences, and perspectives will you contribute to the Summer Institute?
USD$7,600 (without housing)
USD$9,700 including on-campus housing
Both options (with or without housing) include tuition, some course materials, program travel, some meals, excursions and events.
Assistant Director, Programs and Marketing
Office of Executive Education
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Toll Free: 866.542.2205 (US and Canada)