* Telephone interview day only.
Required Essays1. If you could change one thing about your current organisation, what would you make different? How would you overcome obstacles to this change, and what impact would this change have in the short-term and long-term? (300 words)
2. What did you learn from your most spectacular failure? (up to 200 words)
ONLINE APPLICATION QUESTIONS
Current Full-Time Employment
1.Previous Roles/Promotions and Dates (150 word limit)
2.Describe your primary job responsibilities; 1) type and size of internal and external teams with which you work or supervise; 2) type and number of clients or projects you manage; 3) size of budget or revenue for which you are responsible; 4) international experience or exposure (150 word limit)
3. What is your most significant challenge? (150 word limit)
4. What is your most significant accomplishment? (150 word limit)
Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must include the following: (Upload Document)
1. What are your short and long term career objectives?
2. What skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you to achieve them?
3. What do you hope to gain from the degree programme and how do you feel it will help you achieve the career objectives you have?
1. Please list any scholarships that you have been awarded for your study. (300 characters)
2. Please list any scholarships for which you have applied or intend to apply. (300 characters)
We require two references. One reference should come from a line manager or supervisor and the other from a team member or peer.
1. In what capacity have you known the applicant? (200 characters)
2. What is the peer group that you are using? (30 characters)
3. What is the approximate number of individuals in this peer group? (30 characters)
Please provide us with a one-two page letter of reference for the candidate. Please tell us anything that you think will help the Admissions Committee evaluate the candidate's application, but in particular we would like you to address the following issues.
Please complete if you are a Supervisor or Peer Referee
1. Elaborate and/or provide us with concrete examples if you have rated the applicant as below average, outstanding or exceptional on any of the qualities in the "Rate the APplicant" Section. .
2. Describe what you like most and least about working with the applicant.
3. Tell us about any particular weakness the candidate has compared to other peers/team members that you regularly work with.
4. Describe the applicant’s attitude and behaviour when working with: (a) managers/supervisors (b) peers (c) subordinates.
5. Suggest what you think the applicant will be doing in ten years.
Judge Business School
University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 1AG
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 337053
Fax: +44 (0) 1223 339581
Online Application: https://app.hobsons.co.uk/?id=cam-jbs
Last updated: July 10, 2012