- Completed application due 1 June, 2012
- Offers sent out approximately 30 June, 2012
- Offers accepted approximately 30 July, 2012
- Completed application due 1 August, 2012
- Offers sent out approximately 30 August, 2012
- Offers accepted approximately 30 September, 2012
- Completed application due 1 October, 2012
- Offers sent out approximately 31 October, 2012
- Offers must be accepted by 12 November, 2012
Round 4 - Domestic applicants only
- Completed application due 31 October, 2012
- Offers sent out approximately 12 November, 2012
- Offers must be accepted by 30 November, 2012
Please be aware that a completed application includes the online application as well as all required documentation. Applications or documentation submitted after each specific round deadline will be rolled over for consideration in the following round.
1. What are your professional goals? How will an MBA/GDM/GCCM from AGSM MBA Programs help you? (approx. 250 words)
2. What are your most significant personal and professional achievements and why do you view them as such? (approx. 250 words)
3. Describe a situation where leadership and teamwork were critical to the outcome. (approx. 250 words)
4. Becoming an AGSM MBA student implies membership of a distinguished community. Describe how you will contribute to the community during your time as a student and beyond. Describe what community spirit means to you. (approx. 250 words)
Two letters of recommendation are required.
1. How long, how well and in what connection have you known the applicant?
2. What do you consider to be her/his outstanding talents or strengths?
3. What do you consider to be her/his weakness or areas of development?
4. How would you describe the applicant's creativity and problem solving ability?
5. Please comment on anything else that you feel would be useful to AGSM MBA Programs in considering this application.
6. Referee details: Name, Title, Organization, Work phone, Work fax, Email, Address
The University of New South Wales
Gate 11, Botany Street
Randwick NSW 2031
Tel: +61 2 9931 9490
Fax: + 61 2 9931 9539
Web site: http://www2.agsm.edu.au/agsm/web.nsf/Content/FutureStudents-progmba
Last updated: July 10, 2012