[Back to FAQ]

Q. Should I submit my transcript with the transcript request form?

Not necessary. However, you may download the transcript request form from the b-school website and fill in the applicant's information. Then you should bring the transcript request form along with you English transcript and diploma to office of academic affairs of your schools for responsible officer to review and sign on the paper.

Q. Should I submit my transcripts and diplomas from both my undergraduate and graduate schools?

Yes. You have to submit the transcripts and diplomas in English format, at both of undergraduate and graduate schools, and put in the sealed envelopes, repsectively.

Q. Should I complete the transcript template in the online application of some b-schools?

Not necessary. By the guideline of b-schools, you dont have to provide the transcript template. Alternatively, you can have your academic records sent to the b-schools from undergraduate and graduate at which you studied.