After Your Degree
Working In The Hospitality Management Industry!
Hospitality is one of the largest international industries, based on the various number of services included within it, so there are plenty of career opportunities up for grabs. If you successfully obtained a hospitality management degree, diploma or a certificate, you should have no problem finding a “manager trainee”, or even an assistant manager position in the hospitality management field.
Let’s take a full service hotel for example and explore the managerial/supervisor opportunities within: (Click to see a full-size picture)
Other career opportunities in different industries:
- Hotels and resorts
- Restaurants and commercial food service
- Meeting and event planning
- Tourism destinations and attractions
- Leisure, recreation and sports management
- Airlines, cruises and other transportation
- Environmentally sustainable and cultural tourism development
- Spa and wellness management