Required Essay Question (1 of 3)
Goals: How will the Ivey MBA Program help you achieve your short-term goals? (250 word limit)
Required Essay Question (2 of 3)
Ivey Environment: How will your background and experiences enhance the quality of the learning environment for the incoming MBA class at Ivey? (250 word limit)
Required Essay Question (3 of 3)
Future Biography: Fast forward approximately 30 years, if someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? Why? (250 word limit)
Two to three reference letters are required.
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
2. What do you consider to be the candidate’s key strengths?
3. What do you consider to be the candidate’s major weaknesses? What efforts have been made to address these issues?
4. Please discuss observations concerning the candidate’s leadership abilities, team and/or group skills.
5. Comment on the applicant’s style and interpersonal skills considering general attitude and confidence, ability to work under stress, and sensitivity to others.
6. If you have any additional comments that you think would assist the Admissions Committee in making their decision, please note them here.
Richard Ivey School of Business
MBA Recruiting & Admissions, Room 3R02
The University of Western Ontario
1151 Richmond Street North
Canada N6A 3K7
Telephone: (519) 661-3212
Fax: (519) 661-3431
Electronic Application: http://www.ivey.uwo.ca/mbainsider/login.aspx
Last updated: July 21, 2012