HKUST-NYU MSF in HK
Program Start Date
19 November 2008
This one-year, part-time program is designed with busy schedules in mind, with classes held once a month on weekends in iNew York and Hong Kong.
- Bachelor degree and good GPA result
- Good TOEFL result (or equivalent, e.g. IELTS) if English was not the
language of instruction in the past education
- Minimum 5 years of full-time working experience
- GMAT may be required upon request
- Two recommendation letters
First Round: 20 May 2008 (Tuesday)
Second Round:*Application available until seats filled 22 July 2008 (Tuesday)
(1) Please describe your current employment responsibilities.
(2) Why do you want to pursue this degree? What do you hope to achieve?
(3) Discuss a business challenge that you have faced. How have you dealt with or resolved this issue, and what are the lessons you learned from this experience?
(4) How do you define success?
Two reference Letters
(1) How long have you known the applicant? ____Years
(2) Under what circumstances have you known the applicant?
(3) What do you consider the applicant’s most outstanding talents or characteristics?
(4) What are the applicant’s major weaknesses?
Inclusive of all courses, books and materials, room and board for the in-resident period in Hong Kong (first and last week), meal arrangements (dinner not included) for all other modules in Hong Kong and New York.
MS in Global Finance Program Office
HKUST Business School Central
15/F Hong Kong Club Building
3A Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2358-5028
Fax: (852) 2335-5836