University of Oxford (Saïd Business School)
Application deadline dates for 2012/13:
Deadline: October 14, 2011
Interview Decision By: November 4, 2011
Notification: December 9, 2011
Deadline: January 20, 2012
Interview Decision By: February 10, 2012
Notification: March 23, 2012
Deadline: April 27, 2012
Interview Decision By: May 11, 2012
Notification: June 8, 2012
The deadline for receiving applications will be on the stated date at 23:59 GMT.
Important: Applications received after the deadline will be considered for the next stage.
1) Explain why you chose your current job. How do you hope to see your career developing over the next five years? How will an MBA assist you in the development of these ambitions? Maximum 750 words.
2) Which recent development, world event or book has most influenced your thinking and why? Maximum 1,000 words.
Two references, Professional or academic (only online recommendations can be accepted)
1. How Long have you known the Applicant and in what Capacity?* (Characters left in your response 750)
2. What do you consider to be His/Her strengths? (Characters left in your response 750)
3. What do you consider to be His/Her main weaknesses? (Characters left in your response 750)
4. How do you rate His/Her Academic Ability? If He/She is about to take any further examinations, what results do you anticipate He/She will achieve? (Characters left in your response 750)
5. How well do you think the applicant will respond to a very rigorous and intellectually demanding course? (Characters left in your response 350)
6. In what way do you believe the applicant will benefit from the course? (Characters left in your response 350)
7. What unique ability and experience do you believe the candidate could bring to the course? (Characters left in your response 750)
SAiD BUSINESS SCHOOL
Park End Street
Tel: +44 (0)1865 278804
Fax: +44 (0)1865 288831
Online Application: https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=ox-sbs