Texas Christian University
Please discuss the topics listed below. Responses should not exceed approximately 250 words.
1. What are your career goals? Why did you decide to pursue an MBA degree at this point in your career?
2. Peer learning is an integral part of the Neeley experience. As you explore important business issues in classroom
discussion and team projects, you will have the opportunity to learn from students with experience in other industries
and functional areas. What specific contributions will you make to the classroom discussion?
3. Based on your professional experience, describe a situation in which conflict arose due to the competing perspectives
of different components or departments within your organization. How were these divergent perspectives reconciled, or
how do you believe they should have been reconciled?
4. Discuss a situation in which you initiated an action that made a significant impact on an organization.
5. Optional: Is there any additional information that would clarify or enhance the information you have provided in your
application? Or do you have any other information that you would like to bring to the attention to the Graduate
Admissions Committee in support of your application?
Three letters of recommendation
2900 Lubbock Street
Dan Rogers Hall, Room 170
Fort Worth, TX 76129
Telephone: (817) 257-7531
Electronic application: http://www.neeley.tcu.edu/Academics/MBA/Prospect_Splash_Page.aspx