The UCLA-NUS EMBA program will consist of six intensive two-week segments where classes are conducted in residence at NUS, UCLA, Shanghai & Bangalore.
A bachelor's or equivalent degree from a regionally accredited institution, and a scholastic average of B or better in the last two years of undergraduate coursework and in any post-baccalaureate study
Minimum 10 years of full-time work experience and current employment with high-level managerial responsibility
Corporate sponsorship is encouraged
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) will be required if the applicant's first language is not English. Applicants who hold a bachelor's or higher degree from a university located in a country in which English is both the spoken language and the medium of instruction, or who have completed at least two years of full-time study at such an institution, are exempted from this requirement
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is not required for admission, but is recommended highly for those candidates whose prior academic work does not show distinction or clear evidence of strong quantitative and logical reasoning skills
31st December 2008
1. How have people, events, and/or situations in you life influenced who you are today?
2. What are your most importatn accomplishments to date? (Please limit to three)
3. Why have you decided to enter the Executive MBA Program? Why is this the appropriate time for you to begin?
Three letters of evaluation
1. How long and in what context have you known the applicant?
2. Please comment on the applicant's demonstrated and/or potential managerial and leadership abilities (provide examples, if possible)
3. How have the applicant's professional responsibilities evolved during the time you have known him/her?
4. What impress you most about the applicant, both personally and professionally?
5. Please make whatever additional comments you wish about the applicant's potential both for graduate study and for advancement in management.
The tuition fee is US$ 74,800 plus GST @ 7% where applicable.
Fee includes costs of recommended texts and readings and most meals for residential segments. The cost of travel, accommodation and miscellaneous expenses are to be borne by the student in addition to the tuition fee.
Application Fee (in US$) -- US$ 200
UCLA - NUS EMBA Program Office
NUS Business School
National University of Singapore
1 Business Link, BIZ 2 Building, Level 5
Tel: (65) 6516-1351
Fax: (65) 6775-9097
Web site: http://ucla.nus.edu/