January 2013 Intake
QUESTIONS FROM THE APPLICATION FORM
1. Which other MBA Programs are you applying to and why? (100 words)
2. Job Description: Please describe your current position. (200 words)
3. Career Goals: Please describe your immediate career goals following your MBA. (200 words)
4. Please explain how you plan to finance your MBA education. (250 words)
5. International Activities: : Please describe any significant international exposure you have had, including childhood residence, holidays, exchange programs, professional assignments, etc. (word limit not specified)
6. Extracurricular Activities: Please list any extracurricular activities in which you are or have been involved, such as clubs, associations, hobbies, sports, arts, community service, politics, etc. (word limit not specified)
1. Why are you applying to the HEC MBA Program now? What is the professional objective that will guide your career choice after your MBA, and how will the HEC MBA contribute to the achievement of this objective? (500 words)
2. What do you consider your most significant life achievement? (250 words)
3. Leadership and ethics are inevitably intertwined in the business world. Describe a situation in which you have dealt with these issues and how they have influenced you. (250 words)
4. Imagine a life entirely different from the one you now lead, what would it be? (250 words)
5. Please choose from one of the following essays: (250 words)
a) What monument or site would you advise a first-time visitor to your country or city to discover, and why?
b) Certain books, movies or plays have had an international success that you believe to be undeserved. Choose an example and analyse it.
c) What figure do you most admire and why? You may choose from any field (arts, literature, politics, business, etc).
6. Is there any additional information you would like to share with us? (900 words)
(Word limit not specified)
1. How long and in what capacity have you known the candidate?
2. If this is a work related reference, in what position is/was the candidate employed and for how long?
3. What do you consider to be the candidate’s principal strengths/talents?
4. What do you consider to be the candidate’s weaknesses or areas that need improvement?
Asia - Oceania
1, rue de la Libération
78351 Jouy en Josas cedex
Tel: +33 1 39 67 95 62
Online Application: http://www.etheryl.net/HEC/application/
Last updated: July 1, 2012