The Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School
ONLINE APPLICATION QUESTIONS
1. Personal details
- Please list any further information e.g. if you have any physical characteristics why may require special facilities. (word limit not specified)
- List any scholarships, prizes and/or awards of academic, social, work or cultural nature you received. (word limit not specified)
- Please describe your commitment to any past or present community or cultural responsibilities. (word limit not specified)
- Please describe your engagement in any past or present entrepreneurial activity. (word limit not specified)
- Please indicate which grade you obtained at undergraduate (bachelor) level (if applicable).
- Subject of graduation thesis (if applicable).
3. Professional details
- Other relevant activities (responsibilities in student organisations, etc.) during college.
- Briefly describe your job. Please make sure to provide full details in your CV.
(Word limit not specified)
1. What is motivating you to seek a management education at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School ?
2. How do you expect your career to be affected by participating in this programme ?
3. Describe your strong points, personal and professional, explaining why you see them as such.
4. Describe your weak points, personal and professional, explaining why you see them as such.
5. What will you be able to contribute that is unique and would make you a valuable addition to the class ?
6. What do you consider to be your single most important achievement so far and the reason for its importance in your personal growth ?
7. Please comment on a situation where you failed to reach an objective and what you learned from it.
8. What does “ethics” mean to you and how important is it? Give a specific example (e.g. decisions you had to make in the past) to illustrate this.
9. Optional question: Is there any additional information that is critical for the Admissions Committee to know which has not been covered elsewhere in this application ?
1. Hold a university degree (*)
The applicant should hold an academic degree (at least 3 years normal study duration, minimum 180 ECTS credits) from an academic institution that is recognised by the relevant authorities of the institution’s home country.
(*) Applicants who hold a 3 or 4-year professional degree, are also eligible provided they have a good GMAT result (min 550) in addition to the other mentioned criteria.
2. Have at least three years of working experience
The applicant should have an excellent professional history, with at least three years of business-related experience.
3. Pass the admissions process
The applicant should successfully complete the admissions process administered by Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
A solid academic record at university level proven by a copy of your university diploma and transcripts
A promising GMAT score (> 550)
A TOEFL score of 100/600 or IELTS (minimum band 7) or PTE Academic (minimum 68)
A motivation essay (9 questions)
A completed application form
A non-refundable payment of the application fee of 50 euro
A curriculum vitae
A copy of your ID
More info about the Full-time MBA programme in Belgium
Tel.: + 32 16 24 88 86
More info about the Full-time MBA programme in China
International Dean of Vlerick's Beijing International MBA in China
Tel: + 86 10 651 274 88