1. Discuss in detail your short and long-term career goals. How will a Northeastern MBA, combined with your past
experiences and interests, help you achieve your goals? Which Northeastern MBA career track (finance, marketing, or
supply chain management) will you pursue?
2. Describe in detail an accomplishment of yours from a professional or volunteer setting of which you are most proud.
What steps were necessary to reach a successful conclusion? What challenges did you have to overcome?
3. Please answer the following questions:
(1) What have you learned in your research on Northeastern that has motivated you to apply?
(2) What unique contributions will you bring to the Northeastern community as a student?
(3) How will you benefit personally and professionally from your experience at Northeastern?
Two letters of recommendation
Graduate School of Business Administration
350 Dodge Hall
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000
Telephone: (617) 373-5992
Web site: http://www.cba.neu.edu/grad/mba/
Electronic application: https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/ApplicantConnectLogin.asp?id=neu-gsb