University of Florida
Application Deadline: November 15, 2009
Application Deadline: January 15, 2010
Short Answer Questions
1. In order of importance to you, list significant extracurricular activities, professional associations and civic organizations
in which you have participated in school, work or the community. Provide the dates of your involvement and indicate
whether you were elected or appointed to any leadership positions.
2. Describe below, including dates, any significant cross-cultural experiences you have had outside of your home country,
including study abroad, exchange programs, extensive international travel or residence in another country.
3. List any other interests, hobbies or recreational activities you currently pursue in your free time.
4. If you have received any academic, professional, or civic honors or awards, have received any patents or authored any
books, or have any other significant accomplishments that you would like the admissions committee to consider,
please describe them below.
5. Explain the primary factors that influenced your decision to apply to the Florida MBA Programs.
1. Describe how you would like to see your career develop. Explain how your academic background, prior professional
experience and the Florida MBA degree will help you achieve your career goals. If your career goals are international,
or you are an international student, please include as part of your career plans, in what country or region you plan to
seek employment following completion of the program. Limit your response to the equivalent of 2-3 double-spaced type
2. Describe a success that you achieved due to your self-motivation, persistence, and hard work. What motivated you?
Limit your response to 1-2 pages.
3. Optional: Please share any additional information that you think will assist the Admissions Committee in evaluating
your application to the Florida MBA Programs. Limit your response to the equivalent of no more than 1 double-spaced
type written page.
Two letters of recommendation
Florida MBA Programs
134 Bryan Hall
PO Box 117152
Gainesville, FL 32611-7152
Web site: http://www.floridamba.ufl.edu/
Electronic application: https://www.applyweb.com/apply/ufmba/menu.html