We operate a rolling admissions programme. However, due to high demand for places from strong candidates across the Cass MBA programmes, we recommend that you submit a full application at least four months in advance of the start of the course.
Tell us why you wish to pursue an MBA at Cass Business School. The admission committee will be interested in your academic background, relevant experience, career aspirations and social and intellectual pursuits. (1000 words)
Two completed reference forms from suitable sources. Two professional references are acceptable.
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
2. What do you consider to be the applicant’s main strengths and weaknesses?
3. It would be very helpful if you would rank the applicant relative to his/her peer group (i.e. relative to other graduates you employ, to fellow undergraduates, to fellow post-graduates etc.). It will be based on:
Capacity for fluent and logical communication (orally and in writing)
Ability to work hard
4. What is your opinion of the applicant’s suitability for an MBA programme?
5. Is there any information which you feel is relevant?
Cass Business School
106 Bunhill Row
Full Time MBA Advisor
Tel: +44 (0)20 7040 5277
China Representative Office
Head of China Representative Office
Room 1510, 15F, Plaza 66 Tower 2
1366 Nanjing West Road, Shanghai,China, 200040
Tel: +86 21 6137 6036
Fax: +86 21 6137 6138
Mobile: +86 159 2 1986 581
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply Online: https://evision.city.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_ipp_lgn.login?process=siw_ipp_app&code1=00000217&code2=0007
Last updated: July 25, 2012