Columbia M.S. in Marketing Program
1. In 300-700 words please indicate your expected track (Market Research; Branding and Communications; or Innovation and New Products) and describe your reasons for pursuing a Master of Science in Marketing. In addition, please indicate which elective courses you plan to take, making sure that the selected courses fit with your chosen track.
The following link provide the list of courses offered by the business school and the university.
2. In 200–300 words please describe your short-term and/or long-term career goals. How do you envision the Master of Science in Marketing degree will help you attain your goals? Please be specific.
We would like your candid impression of the applicant's capacity for graduate level work and his or her potential for a research career. Please upload a letter.
1. Relationship to applicant (50 characters)
2. How long have you known the applicant?
3. What do you consider to be the applicants outstanding talents (500 characters)
4. In which areas could the applicant exhibit growth or improvement? (500 characters)
Columbia Business School
Master of Science Program
311 Uris Hall
3022 Broadway, MC 9133
New York, NY 10027-6902
Tel: (212) 854-5553