USC International Master of Business Administration (IBEAR)
IBEAR does not have a “final” application deadline. We are a “rolling admission” system. We review application forms as soon as an application file is complete, beginning in December. Thus, we recommend that you complete you application file before the end of April. However, we continue to review new application files until we are assured that our classroom of 54 is full.
1. Please discuss your post-MBA short term and long term career goals. Please do not exceed 500 words.
2. Please choose 2 out of the 3 questions below for your additional essay questions. Please do not exceed 500 words per question.
a) What do you feel are the key attributes of an effective leader? Please describe a situation where you demonstrated your leadership skills.
b) What are the most significant changes or improvements that you have made to a recent organization or job? Which of your skills helped to bring about those improvements?
c) Describe a situation or disagreement where your teamwork skills were required to resolve a conflict. Please describe your role within the team, the challenge you faced, and the outcome.
3. How did you hear about IBEAR? Please be specific.
4. Are you applying for a scholarship at Marshall? (Yes or No)
5. Please list all other business schools to which you are applying.
6. (For Company-sponsored applicants only) If an organization will be sponsoring your study, please indicate the individual responsible:
Title and Division
Phone and Fax
1. Against which group are you comparing the applicant? (500 characters)
2. In what capacity have you known the applicant? (500 characters)
3. How long have you known the applicant? (100 characters)
4. What do you consider the applicant's most outstanding talents or characteristics? (500 characters)
5. What are the applicant's areas for growth? (500 characters)
6. If you wish to include additional comments concerning the applicant's aptitude for advanced study, please draft and submit your letter using the Upload Document button.
IBEAR MBA Admissions
630 W Childs Way, JKP 310
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2632