Cheung Kong MBA
The Cheung Kong MBA Program is a full time English-language program comprised of one year of coursework and a practical phase for thesis writing lasting up to 5 months.
To be eligible to apply for the Cheung Kong MBA program, you must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Preferably two years or above of work experience
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- A high level of proficiency in English
Early Deadlines* - Nov. 1 2010 Dec. 6 2010 Jan. 17 2011
Regular Deadlines - Mar. 7 2011 Apr. 18 2011 May. 30 2011
Additional Round** - Jul. 18 2011
* Admissions and Scholarship Opportunities are highest in Early Rounds
** Highly limited; Only for exceptional students to diversify the class
1. Describe your career progress to date and your future short-term and long-term career goals. What motivates you to pursue an MBA now? (300-500 words)
2. How do you think the Cheung Kong MBA can contribute to your personal and professional development? What do you think you can contribute to the Cheung Kong MBA program? (300-500 words)
3. Analyze your strengths and weaknesses in terms of your professional capability and your personality. (300-500 words)
4. Describe a situation when your values, ethics, or morals have been challenged, and how this shaped who you are today? (300-500 words)
5. Describe a personal characteristic or quality that will help the Admissions Committee to know you better. (Optional, 300-500 words)
Two recommendation letters
1. Please briefly describe in what context and for how long have you known the applicant.
2. What do you consider to be the applicant’s major talents or strengths? What do you consider his/her weakness or developmental needs?
3. Please describe a specific project in which the applicant played an important role. What were his or her contributions? Please comment on the applicant’s teamwork abilities or any other leadership skills.
4. Please feel free to make any additional statements about the applicant that may help the MBA Admissions Office in assessing the applicant’s suitability better.
Mainland Chinese Applicants
Application Fee: RMB 500 (non-refundable)
Tuition: RMB 260,000 (inclusive of non-refundable registration fee RMB 30,000)
Non Mainland Chinese Applicants
Application Fee: USD 80 (non-refundable)
Tuition: USD 38,000 (inclusive of non-refundable registration fee USD 4,400)
Ms. Wendy Wu
Mr. Radar Chang
Admissions Assistant Manager
2F, Tower E3, Oriental Plaza, 1 East Chang An Avenue
Beijing 100738, P. R. China
Online Application: http://online.ckgsb.com/