RSM has a rolling admissions process. The last day to apply for the International Full-time MBA programme is 5 November 2012
Please respond fully but concisely to each question. Each essay should contain around 500 words.
1. How do you see your career developing and how will this programme help you achieve your goals?
2. Describe your favorite hobby, pastime or sport and explain how it reflects your personality.
3. Describe the most difficult decision you have made and its personal effect on you.
4. Please feel free to supply any additional information that you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in making the final decision on your application (optional).
Two letters of recommendation completed on the reference forms provided.
1. How long and in what capacity have you known the candidate? (Please restrict your answer to three lines.)
2. What is your opinion of the candidate's motivation and suitability for a career in management? (Please restrict your answer to three lines.)
3. What do you consider as his or her principal qualities and weaknesses? (Please restrict your answer to three lines.)
4. Please comment on the candidate's interpersonal skills. (Such as performance in a team environment, working with peers, subordinates and supervisor.) (Please restrict your answer to three lines.)
5. Please add any further remarks on the candidate that you consider relevant. (Additional pages may be attached).
Rotterdam School of Management
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
PO Box 1738
3000 DR Rotterdam
Telephone: +31 10 408 22 22
Fax: +31 10 452 95 09
Apply online: http://apply.embark.com/MBAEdge/RSM/
Last updated: July 20, 2012