Below are the Application and Communication of Admissions Decisions deadlines for the Full Time MBA's 2015 intake:
* Applications should be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CET (Central European Time) on the date in question.
In order to secure a place on the Full Time MBA and an ESADE Scholarship, we strongly recommend applying early. Taking the visa application process into consideration, we recommend that non-EU citizens submit their completed application no later than Stage 6.
Each question is limited to 2000 characters including spaces, 30 lines approximately.
1. Which aspects have you improved on during your academic and professional career so far? Which tools or values have helped you achieve this?
2. How will your background, values and non work-related activities enhance the experience of other ESADE MBA students and add to the diverse culture we strive for at ESADE? (Note: The goal of this essay is to get a sense of who you are, rather than what you have accomplished)
3. What are your motivations in pursuing a full-time MBA at this point in your life? Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MBA career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals?
4. Complete two of the following four questions or statements (1000 characters per response)
a) I am most proud of...
b) People may be surprised to learn that I...
c) What has your biggest challenge been and what did it help you learn about yourself?
d) Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
5. Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information.
Original recommendation letters (2), sent directly from the recommender’s professional email address. (Recommendation letters can also be sent by post.)
1. How long have you known the candidate? In what context?
2. What do you consider to be the candidate's most noteworthy qualities?
3. What are the areas in which you believe the candidate needs to improve?
4. Please comment on the candidate's potential for senior management. Describe an occasion on which you observed the candidate in a leadership role.
Please add information on the ratings you have assigned and make any additional comments about the applicant's motivation, ability, leadership potential or any personal qualities you would like the Admissions Committee to take into account.
ESADE MBA Admissions
Av. de la Torre Blanca, 59
E-08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès
Tel. +34 934 952 088 (direct line) +34 932 806 162 (switchboard)
Electronic application: http://www.esade.edu/ftmba/eng/admissions/apply-online
Last updated: July 20, 2012