starts on 19 January 2009
1. Outline your career aspirations and why you have chosen to apply for the Ashridge MBA/EMBA.
2. Looking back on your career so far, what have been your significant successes and failures? What have you learnt from these?
3. What do you feel are your major strengths and weaknesses? Please provide examples.
4. Drawing on your work experience, what do you think you will be able to contribute to the Ashridge MBA?
5. Please outline your initial thoughts on the type of consultancy project you would like to undertake and why. How would you benefit and what would you offer a host organisation?
6.If you have already identified a potential project sponsor, please give details
7.Please list your hobbies and leisure interests
8.Are you applying to any other MBA programmes? If so, please state which institutions you are considering
9. Where did you hear about the Ashridge MBA Programme?
Which leader do you most admire and why? In your view, what characteristics and skills are required for effective leadership? Please respond in no more that 500 words. Please use a separate sheet if necessary.
1.How long have you known the candidate and in what capacity?
2.What do you consider to be the major strengths and weaknesses of the candidate?
3. Do you know of any emotional or medical conditions which may affect the candidate's performance during the programme? Please explain as fully as you can.
Tel: +44 (0)1442 843491 (switchboard)
Fax: +44 (0)1442 841209