Indiana University (Kelley)
For domestic and international applicants:
Application Deadline: October 15
Notification: Late December
Application Deadline: January 5
Notification: Mid March
Application Deadline: March 1
Notification: Late April
Application Deadline: April 15
Notification: Late May
For Consortium applicants:
Application Deadline: November 15
Notification: Mid January
Application Deadline: January 15
Notification: Mid March
1. Please discuss your post-MBA short- and long-term professional goals. How will your professional experience, when combined with a Kelley MBA degree, allow you to achieve these goals?
Choose two of the next three:
2. Describe an ethical dilemma that you faced in your professional career. How was it resolved and what did you learn from the experience?
3. Suppose you had to choose three people- people alive now or people from another era- to travel with you on a cross-country automobile trip. Who would you choose and why? What would you hope to learn from them? (Think carefully about the company you want on those long stretches through Nebraska or Kansas.)
4. Describe what there is about your background and your experiences that will contribute to the diversity of the entering class and enhance the educational experience of other students.
5. Is there anything else that you think we should know as we evaluate your application? If you believ your credentials and essays represent you fairly, you shouldn't feel obligated to answer this question.
Two letters of reference
1. How well and in what capacity do you know the applicant?
2. Does the applicant have potential as a leader and a manager? What have you observed that leads you to think the applicant will be successful?
3. Are there areas where the applicant can improve his or her potential for graduate study and a managerial career? If so, what are those areas?
4. Please appraise the applicant in terms of the qualities listed below. With what group or population are you comparing the applicant?
Ability to work in a team
Sense of humor; ability to keep things in perspective
If you applied in the past year, do not complete a new online application. You can simply send us a letter prior to any deadline asking that we reconsider your application. In that letter please outline your professional and academic accomplishments since your last application. Please also submit an updated resume. You should arrange for official copies of any new test scores or academic records to be sent to us. You are welcome to submit new references and/or essays if you choose, but this is not required. You do not need to pay a new application fee. Your reapplication materials can be sent via email and email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you applied more than one year ago, you will need to complete the entire application process again.
Office of International Admissions
300 North Jordan Avenue